14-17 September 2014
Muenster University Center (MUC), The University of South Dakota
The workshop will offer followships to support diverse faculty, young scientists, postdocs, graduate students, and undergraduate students to attend the workshop. The applicants from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. The number of followships and the amount of the followships will be determined based on the applicants' qualifications.
In order to be eligible for the followships, the applicants must have submitted an abstract (deadline August 14, 2014) and plan to present a talk or a poster at the workshop. The announcement of the followships will be made by Thursday, August 21, 2014.
Please click here for application form. If you cannot access the application form via the link, please send the following information as an attachment (Word or PDF file) to Prof. Dongming Mei at :
4. Position (junior faculty or postdoc or graduate student or undergraduate student )
6. Short discription about your research interest and publications if any. (No more than 500 words.)
7. List the name of references (at least one, these individuals should be familar with your professional and educational work.)
NOTE: The fellowship application is closed since the deadline has passed.
The following applicants have been selected to be awarded the full fellowship for this workshop:
1. M. Sadegh Safarzadeh, Junior Faculty, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, USA
2. Cécile KEFELIAN, Graduate Student, IKP, Germany
3. Danielle H. Speller, Graduate Student, UC Berkeley, USA
4. Arran Phipps, Graduate Student, UC Berkeley, USA
5. Jorge D Morales, Graduate Student, Texas A&M University, USA
6. Nader Mirabolfathi, Texas A&M University, USA
7. Jonathan Leon, Graduate Student, University of Washington, USA
8. Allison Kennedy, Graduate Student, University of Minnesota, USA
9. Ian Guinn, Graduate Student, University od Washington, USA
Congratulations to all of them!